Exams Suck.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Coffee doesn't help... at least not right away.So I need to stay awake to review/cram for Science. My eyes are drooping etc. So I drank my second ever homemade coffee. It doesn't help me, you know? Well it does.. but at the wrong time. It won't kick in for about another hour? .. and that's probably when I'm gonna be awake anyways.. I need some instant waker uper thingy. Too bad I don't have those energy drinks!
... anyways. Math exam today. It wasn't that hard come to think of it. It was just
okay. I would've gotten more questions if I reviewed the "find x" or radical kind of thing. But whatever, just as long as I don't fail. .. and I don't think I failed? Hopefully not 'cause I knew
more than half of the questions.. no WAY MORE than half I mean. But I didn't know ALL of the questions. I had to do that thing we used to do when we were kids.. Eeny meeny miny mo. Is that how you spell it?
K, gonna go study for Science.
( I bet I won't study 'til later aha. )
Post a Comment