RED IS A BAD COLOR
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Met up with Ash, Hill, and Noelle at metro.. went to go bother Nicole at her wrapping job thing. Hahah so many boyfriends ;) Bussed to St. Pats. HILLARY DROPPED MY iPOD! The top is all dented :( Haha. :( Watched the two games. I HATE YOU GUYS. SO OBVIOUS! Please don't 'cause that would be gross. :P Don't say "whatever" in your minds stalkers :) Haha look alikes;) Stupid driving game on Hillary's iPod touch. Ew why did I wear that? Laughing at someone falling.. :P so rough Melissa ;) Both St pats teams won.. Obviously.. Haha jk jk jk no offense to the other teams.. HEY MELISSA! I'm mad at you! "....the darkest corners of your mind". PSH! Sympathy thank you very much :)
You've dug a hole, but I will not crawl into it with you if it's the last thing I do. I will not follow you into a perfect grave and I will not stand here while you throw it away. But I'll keep hoping that you won't fall in all the way. You take your pills, you choke them down. But every swallow kills me. I'll never know what you're feeling inside now that you're buried alive. I could keep digging and wreck my life too...
but that's the last thing I'll do.
Post a Comment