MY HEART IS AS COLD AS THE CLOUDS OF YOUR BREATH
Tuesday, December 16, 2008

^ haha I really like that picture :P
You know what? I need new shoes. I tripped so many times today. Most embarrassing one was during break when I was spinning Noelle and I slipped. HAHA well it wasn't that embarrassing, it was just funny :P I love the drawing Ash drew me during Religion. Haha it's us with enhanced features. Dance group = Charo & Jarren, Mel & Ash, Julie & Julian, Gerard & Nicole, and John Lee and I. Haha awkward turtle. OH AND (8) so close but still soooooooo far (8)Haha choir was so funny. We sang Christmas songs right? When we sang the Twelve days of Christmas the tenors were over enthusiastic on the words
"5 golden rings". They would always say it during the other words. Oh geez, please let this be a weird coincidence.I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't believe it, it seems so impossible. Okay, yeah "nothing is impossible". But still.. this may not be impossible but it's weird, or there's a meaning behind it. Yeah that's it! K, I'm prepared to do some investigating (H) HAHA.
Post a Comment