brighter than sunshine
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Haha wow, so the song is somewhat true. (8) Christmas Eve, I just can't sleep.(8) So I woke up at 6, yeah I know so early right?..but anyways.. I take a look outside and it's harsh snowing Woo:) I love the snow.. Haha just as long as it doesn't interfere with our flight tonight. Christmas in the airplane.. what fun, eh?
Anyways.. Almost 2009! Let's see... So nothing big has happened this year. No harsh drama, no dramatic heartbreaks. Good good. Just those little fights. HAH at least 2008 was way better than 2007. Drama, drama, drama. 2009 better be good. So I was thinking about making resolutions. But I can't stick to them, right Charo?;) Haha. So.. I;m bored. I have nothing to do. My CABLE is friggen frozen and there's nothing to do on the internet. Plus I'm done packing I think? K so I'll just write about some people. HAHA :)

* no specific order. this might get.... cheesy? :P
1) So how many years have we spent Christmas together? Haha not that much right? AW IT WOULD'VE BEEN OUR.. 5th year anniversary! HAHA JK. Thanks for everything fartface. But once again, your plans were a fail. Just like grade 7. Look where we are now. Haha. FAIL. FAIL. FAIL. But it was still okay? NO ACTUALLY. I still hate you for BOTH events. K? K good. Just so you know. So.. remember your problem? And we talked on the phone for god knows how long. It was long though, right? Woo. Good job. But now we don't talk. HEY I don't call anymore, *awkward turtle*. (8) can't lie, I miss you much. EW JUST KIDDING GO AWAY IHU. K so be careful, ahah find your RING ( you know.. the "special secret" one.
2) HEY MONKEY, how're the slow hands doing? Haha thanks for being slow.. JUST KIDDING. We didn't get to trick or treat like the other year, NEXT TIME NEXT TIME. So anyways, thanks for always being there and such. HAHA CHEESY.
3) You usually manage to put a smile on my face. You have the most random acts and sayings. Haha if you weren't there that week during summer vacation I would've probably lost it. IT WAS SO BORING. Hahaha. And no. I've never met "HIM". K so go hide in your shell :)
4) Haha you made French class worth it. ( well for the half of the year ). NO BUT YOU STILL MADE MY DAY THE OTHER HALF OF THE YEAR DON'T WORRY. SLAP BANG! Haha. We're so annoying during french but we still have A's and we finish our work! WOO goodjob slap bang! :) Thanks for everything:)
5) Terrific TWOO. Yeah you. Ohhh that rhymed. Thanks for everything. All those investigations. WHICH I BELIEVE ARE TRUE. All those talks. Haha. I was gonna say thanks for being my shoulder to cry on or something. But then I then again I don't cry in front of people anymore. I just vent in aggressive ways. HAHA JK. K so thanks for listening to my pointless venting. And no I do not like Gardener OR Aladdin OR Batman. Ew gross. Disgusting. Never. When pigs fly maybe. Oh btw, WATCHING THE CHIPMUNK MOVIE before NEW YEARS is NOT going to be a tradition. NEVER!.
6) HEY MEANIE. You're mean. I don't thank you for anything. HAHA JUST KIDDING. It's okay when we annoy/bug each other it evens out. You know, I never knew you were a poser.. HAHA. AND you know you're dressing more like a girl now? Nice.. I wonder why;) Haha k anyways.. Thanks for stuff. HAHA jk jk. Oh do I still owe you a fantasy? I'll make it about red and green k? K.
7) I almost forgot you.. HAHA JUST KIDDING truth 1 and 2. So like I've been saying above^ thanks for everything. Haha I'm so unoriginal. I have no other things to say :P OH I KNOW. Gardener looks better than... you know that basketball dude. Haha. Your dogs are mean to me and their scary. Did you know that? yes you know:( Haha. OH I KNOW WHAT TO SAY, thanks for listening to my somewhat venting. Hahah :)

^ Yeah I'm still out of it. I can write more.. BUT I'm sorry MENTAL BLOCK :) HAHAH. Soo... thanks guys. Merry Christmas and uh.. yeah. :) Wow it took long to make this.. haha 6 hours? HAHA. well there were interruptions :)

Post a Comment