LET IT SNOW
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Early Christmas party today. It's pretty much an electronic christmas. My brother got a video cam, the other brother got a PS3, his gf got a LAPTOP, and my mom got this really nice 360 flip portable DVD player. HOLY CRAP. I got money, two guess bags, and a new wallet. Haha not really electronic .. but it's still good. I have everything I need anyways. I'm too lazy to write about the whole day so.. I'll just write the ending.
I can finally say the line and mean it "
WALKING IN A WINTER WONDERLAND ". Went out and took some pictures, played in the snow for a bit. Went inside to change since I was wearing this really thing sweater. Haha. Walked around with MJ and Lui. Sliding on the roads, writing things, pictures, singing songs, etc. So all I can say now is.. PLEASE DON'T RAIN..
(8) Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! (8)
Post a Comment