LEARNING TO FALL
Monday, December 8, 2008
You're so content it hurts me
I don't know why
The cost of misery
Is at an all time highI keep it
hiddenClose to the surface in sight
I'm learning to fall
I can't hardly breathe
When I'm going down don't worry about me
Don't try this at homeDancing is so awkward. Sorry David :P HAHA. I love going to the church for Choir. And shut up Ryan.. it's okay to be scared of dogs.. :) SCIENCE EXPERIMENT =lovelovelove. HAHA I feel like a nerd 8) Aw Ms.Chan is so cute. She brought the girls hair ties just in case we need them for the experiments. Haha Ese, Diane, Brandon, and I got to do our experiment on those.. tables in the back. "Do I look like Monique from HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL? :P Religion .. hah wow another fluke with a test 8) SAW ASHLEY'S CHRISTMAS LIST FOR PEOPLE :) Harry Potter magic on hill with ash. Assembly. YAY no school one of these days (H)
Post a Comment