I'M NOT CRAZY, I'm just a little unwell
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
All night, hearing voices telling me that I should get some sleep
Because tomorrow might be good for something
Hold on, I'm feeling like I'm headed for a breakdown
Out of all the hours thinking
Somehow I've lost my mind
I don't know why
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know, right now you don't care
---------------------------
MATH CLASS: EW SO GROSS. Des and I were talking about our scars. That is
not fun. I feel like I'm reliving those accidents when I talk about them. HAHA.
---------------------------
I don't even care about anything right now. I'm so out of it. Sleepy head during classes, zoning out x687. I think I zoned out at least twice in each class. CHRISTMAS BREAK COME ALREADY.
Looking Forward To:- Early Christmas in Victoria (Friday dec 12-Sunday dec 14)
- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL/ Secret Santa ( dec. 19)
- PHILIPPINES ( dec. 25- jan. 17)
Post a Comment