IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY
Friday, December 12, 2008
..then don't say anything.
I don't know what's making me so uninterested in things, unobservant, etc. You know what song is stuck in my head? (8) Some days I'm a super b**** up to my own tricks but it won't last forever(8) Or something like that. So if I've been a jerk to you this week, sorry. HAHA :) UNLESS you're... then no, I just don't want to put up with you. That's it. Wow, am I contridicting myself by saying that? Haha WHATEVER that's a good thing to say you know. Just so everyone knows where I stand, k? We good? Wonderful.
So I'm at Victoria right now.. It's super hot in this place right now. I want snow! WELL WE DID HAVE SNOW TODAY.... But no thanks. Not that kind of snow. If it was to snow, I'd like it to be the actual fluffy stick to the ground snow. I only like snow 'cause of all the brightness. I hate how it's cold. I hate how it melts and makes everything gross. I hate how it turns to ice and that's not very helpful for people who slip easily :P Okay, I don't slip... easily.. But I slip a lot. Speaking of slipping.. I went to Kingsgate with Ash afterschool, right? Guess what? I slipped on my ankle. Haha wow hurt like a .. okay I'm not gonna swear :)
ANYWAYS, I was sitting in the car waiting for the ferry to move..and this song came on ( THIS POST IS GONNA TURN FOB ):
Isip ko ay gulo. 'Di alam ang gagawin. Kung ako"y iiwas at sa 'yo ay sasabihin na ako sa 'yo'y may pagtingin.'Di mo lang ito napapansin. Meron bang makapagsasabing iniisip kita. At meron bang may alam na laging hinahanap ka. Kung ako naman ay iiwas,
malalaman mo ba na ako ay may lihim na pagsinta?
Hahah funny ^
Post a Comment