Ease Oh Emmy Chewer
Thursday, December 11, 2008
You, yeah you..
------------------------
I'm so unobservant. It happened twice today. I didn't even notice you. I was just staring at your back.. unaware of what I was actually staring at until you turned around. It's actually been like that this whole week. I'm still out of it. I don't even pay attention in Socials and she's so loud. I just stare at her while her words come in one ear and out the other. I can't wait 'til Christmas break. No more school, (8) no stress no stress no stress (8). Actually.. I think there will be stress 'cause I have to STUDY during my VACATION. Fun, eh? Whatever it's called.. "time management".. hah yeah right. Like I would actually try and FIND time to study for midterms. I'd rather tan.. and that's something I don't wanna do. So that's saying something.
After confession your supposed to be nice and what not. But I'm sorry, no. That doesn't apply to you does it.
Post a Comment