Worst Halloween
Saturday, November 1, 2008
WORST HALLOWEEN EVER. I didn't even get to GO
trick-or-treating.BUUUUUUUUUT. .. I did get to watch a movie with mel and hill.. Hahah
waste of money. Okay.. wait the beginning of this Halloween..I don't even know what happened...
-hill lost her cell.. it was just in her bag. HAHA :P
-people thought I was a pumpkin
-decided to be an orange and melissa was a banana.
-Mel was sitting on a basketball and I pulled it :P THEN she pushed me. Hahaha that was actually funny :P
-Mass. .. Why would there be mass..
-My feet started hurting in Choir. EVEN THOUGH I was wearing UGGS. Stupid feet.
-Had that costume thing at Lunch. Sam M. obviously won. He had this speech prepared. Sam H's costume was so good though. Top 3. Sam M/ Joker, this other guy.. haha.. as a guy who's naked.. But when he opened his long coat he was wearing a white beater that said "Just Kidding", AND Sam H as LEGO. Yeah that was good. As always.
-Black magic, riddles ish in religion
-metro with mel and hill to watch the Haunting of Molly Hartley
OKAY: I was SCARED and AT SOME PARTS because things just "popped" up. AND I also got scared 'cause I slept and then BAM something happens.
- stayed at metro to look for Ate Janelle and KC.... we walked around the mall.. went to their place and to someone's place... WOW I COULDV'E GONE TRICK-OR-TREATING! :@
..okay, so the movie wasn't that bad. BUT THE ENDING SUCKED. Boo.
OH AND the
Twilight trailer, that I have watched many times :P, came on! Wooooooooooo :)
Post a Comment