Sticks, Stones, and Techno
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Show me the skyline and I'll show you decadence,
a subtle reminder of hearts filled with loneliness,
give me your worst words and I'll bring the sticks and stones,
I'd hate to use them,
you can't shake it with broken bones
..hah I don't think I got the title right :P
SMALLVILLE= INTENSE
What the efffffff, Jimmy gets injured during his wedding, Clark can't save him because there's kryptonite, there's this humongo gorilla looking thing ( I BET IT'S LEX.), GREEN ARROW ♥, LANA IS BACK?, Lois falling in love with Clark? ( I already know how it ends in the movies.. ), WTF WTF WTF CHLOE GOT KIDNAPPED!?
K this is .. this might not be what happened 'cause I missed it! :( Haha.
LOIS: " Why do all these terrible things happen to us?"
Clark:" We're gonna get this all together"
Lois:" What if we can't..."
Post a Comment