RENEGADES
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Watched the Renegades football game in BC place with Charo. [insertnumbershere]♥
Good job MJ. Haha. Went to 711 after.. This gay guy got into an "argument" with my brother. Because he wouldn't let Ate Dulce in the washroom. But the other worker was so nice and let her go 'cause she's pregnant. Anyways, I was gonna buy the Entertainment weekly thing.....
$5.02 NO WAY. Got dropped off at main and went home with Charo. Watched part of Penelope etc.
I DON'T LIKE SCHOOL.
1. ENGLISH/ Yes, that's the language we speak. I don't like being called on in English. if I get the answer wrong, I would sound so stupid 'cause it's English for crying out loud.
2. MATH/ I don't want to know what I got on my test.
BUT I LOOK FORWARD TO...
The last minute of school so I can go home. Yes.
Post a Comment