brighter than sunshine
OVER REACTION
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
So mad this morning. Hah I was trying to control it. But I couldn't. Whatever. Over Reacted
We had this liaison thing? Well, there were different schools in the cafe. I went around with Charo and Hill at first then lost them. Went with Ash. We actually asked questions. Haha. Ended up going around the place and finally sitting down to talk with the "usual people" we talk to. Hah Noelle and I noticed all the cliques hanging around. It actually looked like it, you know! You know in movies where everyone is in a clique and they sit seperate from each other at lunch and stuff? It was so much like that. Everyone was in their little circles. Went to English. We rehearsed our parts for the presentation while Jarren and Melissa went to the MRC to print something out. .. Took long.. Haha. The skit was better than I thought it would be. Yada yada ya.. Novel projects. I SCREWED UP SO BADLY! It's not even funny! :(. I'm gonna get a low mark in English! :( We had to do this evaluation thing. I actually gave everyone above 26. I'm feeling nice. Shut up, I am nice! You just pissed me off :). 91% in french? It's just the beginning of the year. WOW Peter has a higher mark than me! 94% apparently.. Haha. Taking random photos during lunch....People taking ash's camera... Then me and ash deleted some of the pictures. Well only the ones with... HAHA :P Socials we did notes.. Tony has a new nickname for me and Charo... Denz and Charz.. Hah what the heck. I took my pictures out and Tony and Paul started playing Yugioh with it. Hahah Blue eyes white dragon ... woow niceee. And another one "red eyes black dragon".

HAHAH this song is funny..
Every word that's coming out your mouth
No looking back, you better choose a side
I'm sinking within
You fake, you lie
You're making me hate you

Post a Comment