i've never told a lie
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
and
that makes me a
liar----------------------------------------------
SATURDAY: surprise party for kuya ken
SUNDAY: Birthday party/ christening of Angelo
MONDAY: School, metro, sushiya, movies ( MADAGASCAR ), went to kuya's house, slept over
TUESDAY: Slept in, christmas tree, journey to the center of the earth, triple treat sherbet, block buster, get smart, mom picked me up. got a new AE sweater... ahah I don't like the color, yellow :P
WEDNESDAY: Found out it was late start.. wow. Played that iPod thing with Charo and sang random songs with her. French quiz. Socials, I'm screwed. Math, I get youuuu! :) :) :) :) :) :) English, Joyce and Mel having a clapping contest. It lasted for about 30 minutes.. Haha retards. Just kidding! :)
&&
I haven't studied for my science or socials test yet. I'm so gonna fail. I hate school. I miss SUMMER. I can't wait 'til Philippines. When you see me in January I'll be toasted :). But for now.. gotta go study, ew.-----------------------------------------------
You can't compare real life to tv shows or movies. Because we're not in front of cameras and movie directors who call "cut" when you make a mistake. You can't redo your mistakes, unlike the shows. If our lives were like movies then you can redo all your mistakes because there's someone that edits and directs the video. It's not like that in real life. You make mistakes and you have to learn to live with it.
Post a Comment