brighter than sunshine
"I've never bled in my entire life"
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Met up with Hill and dropped brought Kuya food. Went to downtown. We ended up walking opposite from where we were supposed to go :P WE FINALLY FOUND CAFE CREPE! Ordered the nutella one. When we got it, ohh myyy ♥. We got sick of it though. Too much of a good thing is bad or something like that. Hillary eats so neat, while I'm so.... not neat. HAHA. Walked around. I was gonna get season 5 of friends, but I thought I would get in trouble for not asking my mom. STAGE 1 ( for religion ). Went to off the wall, I want that bag! Got bored so we went to Charo's. When we got there Jay, Kevin, and Charo were just watching Shutter. Started playing signal with them. HAHA my bad Charo. It always seems like you're doing the signal :P HILL AND KEVIN ARE SO CHEAP! Kevin can see Hill's cards through the reflection. CHEAPOS! Started playing intense slap jack. Hahah Kevin, "what, I thought you do this.. Goodnight sir" etc etc. Went to Charo's room and started watching kinda. Jay left and Charo hid in her closet. THEN KEVIN TURNED THE LIGHTS OFF. IT WAS SO SCARY! We went along with Jay saying Charo wasn't there and that the closet was moving by itself. It looked like he got so freaked out. So from like around 4pm-8pm we had the lights off in her room. SO SCARY, but then we got used to it. Haha Kevin was pretending to be a "vampire" standing on the bed. HAHA and he took the blanket and raised his arms up so it looked like he was batman or something. Speaking of BATMAN I don't like him. Never did, ew.. Can't believe 5 people fit on Charo's bed. KEVIN TAKES UP SO MUCH SPACE. Haha so I decided to poke him 'til he moved. SUCCESS! Haha. Oh and during the darkness we were all scaring each other.. mostly them scaring me, WHATEVER. There was this one time.. Kevin tried to scare me and I was on the bed.. and Charo was beside me and he was putting his head down then charo's leg came up and banged his nose. HAHAH SO MUCH BLOOOOOD EW :P "I've never bled in my entire life" Hah I don't want to write more :P
Stomach hurts from laughing too much.

Post a Comment