IT'S NOT THAT EASY TO GO BACK INTO THE RING. ..
Friday, November 21, 2008
.. . ESPECIALLY IF THAT PERSON IS THE THE ONE THAT KNOCKED YOU OUTThe usual day. Wow, I actually got a high mark in Socials even though I just did last minute studying. OH MY YOU KNOW OUR T.A from St.Joes? Not Ms. Perez... Ms.Moti, SHE"S HERE! Is this some kind of St.Joes reunion thing?
OLD SPAGHETTI FACTORY w/ Ali, Chantel, Suki, Tina, and Mary Rose. Threw cupcakes at Ali while the picture was being taken. Walking in the cold, fun... NOT. I love the road.
I KNOW WHAT TO WRITE FOR MY ENGLISH STORYI ACTUALLY HELPED SOMEONE TODAY! I GAVE HIM MONEY AND FOOD. He said, I feel really blessed. You're the only one that has given me anything today. Aw, I'm a saint. HAH.
APPARENTLY Tim saved my life yesterday by hitting the ball away from my head. Yeah whatever, he's mean. I have a club going on with Cristina. HAH.
NOELLE AND I are gonna make car noises tomorrow when we watch
TWILIGHT. And we're gonna scream at LG's who are screaming.. HAHAH.
TWLIGHT TOMORROW.. please don't disappoint me.
200 miles beneath this lake is where my heart belongs
But you don't care at all
You wouldn't even smile if I were screaming as the water filled my lungs oh my lungs
I'd go so far to please you but I bet you wouldn't care at all
oh at all
Post a Comment