I'M RIGHT HERE
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Guess what I got? Harry Potter 1-5 ♥
K so I noticed everyone is writing their feelings. I'll try. HAHA :P
Peer Pressure! Just kidding :)
So I was looking up at the ceiling. People say you can think or whatever. So I tried staring at the blank white wall for a couple seconds. I didn't think or see anything. I thought to myself
"wow, I just wasted 5 seconds of my life staring at a blank ceiling that won't even do anything for me... that's 5 seconds of my life that I can never get back." HAHA:P.Or maybe I just don't need to think things through because I know what I want and what I have. I don't want anything, I have everything. I don't want anything such as drama, those bad feelings, etc. I have everything I need aka anything that won't bring me down from where I am now. All those weird feelings from the past few weeks are gone. I don't even know why I even tried thinking of it. I can't believe I almost let it through. But it can't anymore. I'm back to where I was, I won't let it. HAHA WOW, this sounds so weird. K whatever, that's it.
Bye Creepers. joooke. I creep you too ;)
Post a Comment