I PROMISE NEVER TO
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
.. this won't be broken.
Downtown with KC( my niece), Melissa, Ashley, Charo, and Hillary. Walked around, ate, etc. Rushed to the skytrain because I had to bring KC home ASAP. Charo and I ran through the crowd. We practically ran to the escalator.. and forgot that there were no ticket validator crap things down there so we went up again. Haha. Got to the skytrain just in time.. had to hold the door so Charo could come in. Main bus was so full. Ran to city hall with KC and sorta with Ash. Went to school for the uniform sale with Ash, Mel, and Hill. HAHA Oregon people. When we got there it was
packed, no joke. There was nothing I NEEDED. I needed sweats! and a VEST. 20 minutes later, sweats come out and everyone is fighting for them. 10 min later sweats come out again. Ash and I are in the front, so we get them first. We try going out.
FAIL. Ash manages to get out, but falls along the way. I stay there while everyone is screaming, pushing, grabbing. I managed to get squished on the table and somehow hit my leg somewhere.
Calm down people, they are just sweats.
I promise that I won't. I know I won't, but this is just to make sure. Never will I. Never will you. End of discussion. Haha. So I've been wasting seconds of my life that I will never get back. I'm still trying to figure out what's so special about staring at a blank ceiling. I can't gather my thoughts by staring at it. HAHA. Maybe I need to add something to my ceiling?
I have to start now, no joke. I have to start doing my homework and studying. Because I know the next tests we'll get won't be as easy as the last ones we got. And I know I won't manage to get the regular B I get when I don't study. DECEMBER 25 come already! I'm ready to get toasted in the Philippines. I'm ready to get sun burn. I'm ready. I JUST NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE.
Post a Comment