I Caught Myself
Thursday, November 6, 2008
You got it, You got it. Some kind of
magic. Now when I caught myself. I had to
stop myself. I'm saying something that I should have
never thought of you. You're
pushing and
pulling me down to you. But I don't
know what I want. No, I don't know what I want.
Hypnotic, Hypnotic, you're leaving me breathless. I hate this, I hate this.I
know in my
heart it's
not you. I knew, but now I know what I want.
Oh no, I should have
never thought.
Hey, that song^sounds pretty okay. Blame Noelle and Nicole, they told me to listen to Paramore.
---------
This is awkward, but I
understand you
We're from
different universes
But I know why you're
feeling the way you do
I'm
not sorry for the things I've done
I'm only sorry for the way
you're feelingDon't take this as a
change of heart
This doesn't mean
anything----------
Wow, I really need to stop slacking off. I don't even know how I didn't get how I don't have anything below a B in my classes. Last minute homework, studying, etc. I need to get serious. Uggh. PROCRASTINATOR, here she is. I need to stop watching TV, going on my laptop, listening to music, etc. I'm screwed for the interim things. Well only for Planning and Math.
&& What is your problem. It's a game. I suck? Yeah so, what makes you any better, huh? Exactly. Why do you care so much about a game. You don't have to be so cocky, "I don't want to, she sucks". Excuse me, do you have to be "brutally honest". If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. Unless it's for constructive criticism. That is not, that's just being mean. You think you can get anywhere with that attitude? You want to know why you usually got the ball? 'Cause no one wants to touch you. You have a good rep, huh?
Post a Comment