brighter than sunshine
Crashed and Burnt.
Monday, November 17, 2008



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY Ali put-toot-tut/ co-worker / SFT.
I hope you enjoy your day. You know what! It's been 5 years since we were "close" and you're still a retard. JUST KIDDING I LOVE YOU. BUT I HATE YOU. I hate you for all those 3-ways, all those questions, all those "plans". Look where it got us today. PSH BIATCH. Hah, anyways. Have a good one Ali. :O I FORGOT I PROMISED TO MAKE YOU A NICE BIG CARD. Which I was supposed to give last year. HAHAH. K I'll make it. I'm older than you.
PS. MONGOLOID ;)
PPS. HAHA you can't untag yourself in this photo. TOO BAD FOR YOU :)


YES NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! Sleep in, sleep in! I'm doing so bad in planning. HAHA I got "unacceptable" on my quiz. Ew Charles said something really gross. Ms.Chan so got so mad during science 'cause someone took a picture while she was writing on the board. She didn't let us do the bubbles lab! :( I hate T9! I'm getting better Erin! Haha Kayla and Stef's phones got taken away by ms. zagresewkaskfhals. Guitar during lunch. Not really, but you know. Story sit ups with mel
"Mel doesn't like nobody aka "singer". No one is in denial." Or something like that ;) Tried to do ab exercises. Tried bothering Tim while he was lifting heavy weights. HAHA "Go lift!" "I can't anymore".

Nonchalant about it,
going to extremes to prove I'm fine without you.
I found this random song in my old old old computer
DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!

Post a Comment