brighter than sunshine
Can't Stop The Rain From Falling
Monday, November 3, 2008
Today is a winding road
Tell me where to start and tell me something I don't know
Today I'm on my own
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder

..ew rain go away

Everything is going by so fast, I can't even remember what happened.
Oh wait. Nevermind. So socials. We got our mark so far. 88%. Not bad, but it's not as good. Hah whatever. There's still time to change that mark. I'm gonna beat Ronald since he always gets what I get. PSH. I hate math. I get it. I hate the other math we did. I don't like root crap things. Polynomial things are easy now. Ughhh so stupid. I can't believe that was my downfall last year in math. My A in math went to a B mainly because of difference of square things and whatever is relevant to that.. Oh and that soh cah toa thing. Is that what it is? I don't even remember.. SOMEONE didn't print out the things we were supposed to hand in for ENGLISH. But it's okay. .. I guess.. Just don't forget next time? HEY I'm trying to be nice here. Even though I don't want to. Just kidding, I'm nice 0:). We laugh a lot during lunch. I was pretending to throw water at Ashley. I closed the cap of the water bottle and I threw it at her and the cap came off so it splattered everywhere. Sorry Ash! :) Moe was videotaping everyone and Mark started singing. Hey he isn't that bad. Haha. I heard he was in BC Boys before? I don't know. French is funny. Noelle and I annoy Theresa and Laura T. Haha. "Noelle", "Denise"( in an ET voice )

Post a Comment