brighter than sunshine
And Now It Begins. ..
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I hate the cold. I can't wait 'til Philippines in december. Wooo :) I'm gonna get toasted there. I need to take before and after pictures with a couple people ;). HAHA. Just kidding. Maybe. Haha Science always makes me hyper, right Ese? :P I hate the people sitting behind me. They ruin my day. Just kidding. No, but they annoy me. "Your eyes are big" "Stop looking" "you stop looking" "Stop talking" "go away". Uggggggh. Relocate, relocate! Haha talking to Ms.Chan wasn't that bad. Ese and I were racing to see who could flip the pages and show her our work faster. I WON 8) Religion is so boring it's not even funny. But we get free time... which is boring sometimes. So Ash and I are gonna do the topic on killing animals. BELUGA KILLERS! :(. Started playing games on my iPod and hill and mel were playing with hill's iTouch. Haha nice. PE was.. BORING! Haha this day was just boring. That's all. Well, it wasn't that boring. Mel and I were doing the rowing machine things in unison and we did that thing where you.. it looks like a push up but you stay in that position or something. Planning. I'm scared. Hahah I'm gonna get in trouble when I get my report card 'cause of MATH and PLANNING :@ Haha oh well.

The one time I get to the bus stop early, it comes at the right time. The bus is supposed to come at 3:10, but it usually comes at like.. 3:05 etc and I get there at 3:07. I get to the stop at 3:03 WOO. Haha and the bus comes at friggen 3:10 it was so cold. Haha oh well.

Dear Slow Hands,
Sorry for what's happening. I don't know what to do. All I can say is that I'm here for you always. You don't have to hesitate, I don't care if it's 3 in the morning and you want to call me. It might take long to wake me up completely, but you know :)
Love you always,
Swift.

And now it begins. Just because something new came up, it doesn't mean that you can all of a sudden blow the old one off.

Post a Comment