* takes out broom *
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Woke up.. 'cause I almost fell out of my bed :P Anyways.. went back to sleep. Woke up at about 12 ish? I didn't even notice. So when my mom told me to get ready for work I thought it was only 12. Turns out it was 2:30-3:00 ish. My bad. Anyways, got to work with Ali. We took the long way. Which is
so tiring by the way. We were just putting popcorn in the bags and Jon comes. I got to be a
cashier today! I'm so PRO! Haha. Once again, Jon, Ali, and I were all competing for customers. Well John and I 'cause Ali was running for Jon. Haha you actually should've seen us fighting for customers. "Hiii I can help you over here" "Hi, I have better customer service" "Hi, we're better and faster, she's slow" "Hi, he's lying. I'm better and NICER." Haha pretty funny. Woo good compliments :) AND AND AND I barely screwed up the till. NO LET ME REPHRASE. I only made a mistake ONCE. YEAH that's right! There was this one guy.. he was so freaky.. "What's your name?" *reads my name tag* "Denise. A pretty name for a pretty girl... what food do you recommend?........thanks appreciate everything..." Okay it doesn't sound bad. But you should've seen the way he was looking at me. Freaky x687687.
HIGHLIGHT OF MY FRIGGEN DAY3 guys came to our stand. They wanted beer. But we stop selling beer 5 minutes after the 3rd quarter starts, k? There were secruity gaurds there by the way. Ali, Jon, and I were trying to persuade them to buy food from one of us.. ANYWAYS. So the guys were just like..
guy 1 2 3: Can we just have beer please? I'll give you $100
Ali, Jon, and I: Sorry, we would. But we can't.
guy 1 2 3: Is it because of the security beside us.. Do you care?
Security 1 2: We don't care.
Ali, Jon, and I: Sorry we really can't. We'll make you a deal..
*** It went on like this for a while, pretty funny***
Ali: You can have whatever you like.. besides beer.
guy 1 2 3: We would like you two.
Ali & Denise: Whaat?!
Jon: What.? ( yeah imagine someone saying what. <-- like that )
Ali & Denise: We can't give beer blah blah blah Jon: ******* TAKES BROOM POINTS AT THEM*******
Hahahahahah frig SO FUNNY. The security was just watching us.
guy 1 2 3: Dude this man is DRUNK!
Jon : * sticks out coffee * you can have coffee
HAHA WOOW RETARD :P
guy 1 2 3: Haha what are you blazing! You're drinking on the job. Security arrest him!
Jon: * takes out chips rack.. shaking it and showing them* you can have chips..
Hahahah. woooooow this really made my day. Haha BTW we were ALL alll alll alll of us even the customers and security were laughing.. :P
** wooow... When Jon and I were cleaning up the popcorn in the big case.. He was "shoveling" it to hard.Then he started throwing it at me by "accident". Yeah sure. So I threw a handful at him. I tried to get it in his hair. But I missed, damn :(
Post a Comment