What A Liar
Friday, October 3, 2008
Homeroom reps: Clinton and KC.
RELIGION: Hahah started giving Ash silent treatment with Hill so I moved beside Hill. We took notes, A LOT of notes. I finished fast and messy so I could finish my beautiful drawing. I'm so GOOD! It's better than my zoo for N'elle. MASS: Sat with Ash, Charo, and Michelle. NO Charo I did not like the person sitting diagonally behind me. That's gross he's .. no. Went to the cafe with.. OH YEAH Ash and we saw Mark. Hahah Mark, my new friend :) Went to P.E and Sheryl showed Charo and I this new sub. He isn't that good looking. Mel was fixing the volleyball nets and she couldn't reach it, then the sub came and helped her. HAHAH SHE ACTUALLY TURNED RED ;) So the whole
class D block was supposed to play against each other.. We tried it and I was talking to Mel but I didn't realize the game was starting and someone served the ball to our side and it hit Mel while I was talking to her.. Sorry :) So we ended up playing just with our class. I was teamed up with Des, Theresa, and Ramon. We versed Michael, Magno, Cristina, Aaron, and Tim. Frig Cristina's serves kept going to me. Hahah. So Jarren joined our group and Des left. Jarren kept hitting the ball with his head... like before. Hahah RAMON is sooooo good;) You should see him play... Hahaha. I was in the front and I kept trying to tip, but Aaron kept blocking it. I think one of the times I got it over, Aaron blocked it and I tipped it again or something.. Woo, I got it over 8) Then I
THINK I was tipping it and Aaron was blocking it .. and I think Ramon was in it, not sure.. But I jumped, I THINK Aaron jumped, and I THINK Ramon jumped ( I don't know if he was there.. I THINK he was. Hahah wow.. Short Term Memory Loss ) anyways.. So I was tipping and there was a collision between Aaron, I THINK Ramon( haha :\ ) and me. FRIG someone kneed my thigh.... Hahah or kicked it or something. Hahah AGAIN I don't know who it was. Probably Ramon? I ended up on the floor when I got up Aaron was on the floor too.... Uhh.. If I did that.. sorry... Hahah. Hey guess what I can do? I can spike serve8)FINALLY. Well, kinda. LUNCH: Haha John Dizon was filming this video with Sheryl and everyone kept laughing and he kept messing up his lines. It took so many tries just to get a couple words... Hahah. He came out of the girl's washroom, btw. Anyways, CHOIR: We had Ms.Wilks. Wasn't that bad. We just did what are those called... :\ Warm ups? I think.. EXERCISES. Yes that's the word. Notes. Sang songs. Obviously. SCIENCE: ESE you're such a skipper, skipper. Haha just kidding. We kept playing with that projector and we tried seeing how many ways we can hide the word "hide". Hahah. Had this stem thing.. Wow I should really read Science now. Tsk tsk Tim came late for class. Uh.. here comes the short term memory loss again.... I don't remember.. So.. AFTERSCHOOL: we were supposed to film the video but we didn't. So instead Joyce, Theresa, and I bussed. But I had to go in and out of the school a couple times 'cause I forgot stuff :$ It was still early and Ali wasn't answering her phone PLUS I had to go to the washroom real bad.. So we went to Fresh Slice and Joyce got Pizza. There wasn't a washroom so we walked to McDonalds. I ordered a McFlurry so I could go to the washroom. The washroom was so GROSS. Sky-trained with Theresa and Joyce 'til they got off. And I went back to Broadway and went to Ali's. We started watching dance videos. She taught me a part of a dance. WOW hahah frig I'm so rusty. BUT I GET IT NOW :)Hahah "raaaaaaaainboooow". She remember something or SOMEONE's unmentioned name. And I gave her silent treatment 'cause I pretended that I thought she liked "_____". Axel is scared of me :( Hahah. When her little brothers came home I hid behind her table and scared them. WOW they actually SCREAMED. Hahah funny. We practiced some more. Ate nuggets :) We tried learning other things.. so complicated. Hahahah it was so funny when we were doing the beginning of Disturbia. I turned and put my hands on the ground hard and I accidentally hit Ali's toe. Haha SORRY:) Crawling on the floor hurts when you're wearing shorts.. and sitting on her chair trying to dance hurts too.
-Disturbia
-Free
-Damaged
Does anyone have a mixer? :\
Post a Comment