Sucre
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I hate school. I hate you I hate you I hate you. This day was so bad.
-slept around 3-4am trying to do the English project. I didn't even put any "thought" into it. AND GUESS WHAT? It's due this WEEK not this DAY. OH MYYYYYYYY.
-didn't get to study for math because I was doing the english that was due this WEEK not this DAY.
-didn't get to finish socials because I was doing english that was due this WEEK not this DAY.
-woke up at 8 because I fell asleep late doing
the stupid english project that was due this WEEK not this DAY.
So I woke up at 8 rushing because I fell asleep late 'cause of the stup- okay yeah you know "stupid english project due this week not this day". I could've had so much more sleep, much more time studying...... UGGGGGGGGH. I don't like math anymore. Grade 10 made me hate my favorite subject. OH OH OH I know what to say.. you know that thing I hate?.. Those projects? YEAH YEAH THAT! We have another one in ENGLISH. ENGLISH, omg go away. Why can't we just do those reading comprehension things and get those A's huh huh huh! So my group is Melissa, Joyce, and Jarren. French.... WOW I did so bad on the second one. STUPID STUPID CARELESS MISTAKES. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. So apparently... I'm a "nanay". I hit Brandon with my binder 'cause he took it and Gerard and Jay were just like.. "That's such a nanay move".. haha well.. you're just FOB. Haha kidding :) We had this cuba assembly. I want to gooooo! signed up at the end I think I punched Hill's chin. BY ACCIDENT! JPM meeting. Everyone ate the bagels in like a minute. Hahah. " We have to get two... it matches! ". I don't think you should let Hill and I have posterboard 'cause we'll hit you with it. I like how Hill says sugar. "Sucre" ( with that kind of accent )
...No late start tomorrow!? Ugggggggggggghhhh I need a late start. I can't wait 'til Thursday 'cause that would be the last day of the school week. YES. I'm gonna sleep in, na na na na na naaaaa.
.... back to reality. no more possibilities of you and me. we've had so many tries. i guess these things should hurt sometimes. can't wait 'til the day i can look at you, face to face and tell you this was all just a phase.
Post a Comment