brighter than sunshine
Not Gonna Waste These Words For A Boy
Friday, October 24, 2008
I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a boy

Song taken from mel :)

Went to metro met up with Hillary, Melissa, and Charo. Waited in line for about.. 30-45 minutes? Hill is STILL not talking to me :( HAHA YOU'RE SUCH A MEANIE CANDYGRAM. JK :) Stuffed our faces. We were sooo full. We still ate though 'cause we had to. Charo and I hid food in our bags I coughed some out and threw it on the floor :) Mel and I had 2 jellos while Charo and Hillary had one. It was so good. We should've ate more Mel. Went out found Sheryl, Edward, Kevin, Gerard, and Jay waiting for us. We went to the pet store. I went to the washroom with Mel.. We walked around half the mall looking for one that wasn't full :P Walked around with them again.. went to Toys R Us split up went to Athletes world with Charo, Hill, and Mel.

Went to the Vancouver Aquarium with Ali and Charo. Carlo Reyes and his friends ( Rowena? Charlie, Kevin, Marin... I don't know how to spell it :) ) came. Random. Haha "awkward turtle". Ali introduces us. All of us. Even though I knew Carlo.. haha weirdo Ali. Went to the haunted hall way with them.. Got scared. Everyone was screaming. BUt it wasn't even scary. HAHA. Haha some of us were screaming for "fun" and Carlo was like.. "SHUT UPPPP!". I held on to Ali, Charo, Rowena?, and Marin.. Yeah I'm not gonna try, k? Haha. Guess who escorted us? CHRIS COOK. ahah. Came back. Played signal. Charo and I won! Carlo was too slow saying block. Well they were kinda tied. Watched Rowena, Mari...., and Carlo do the bobbing donuts thing that Charo, Ali, and I did. Mari......... ahah Won the costume thing. Good job. Then they played musical chairs.. Haha at the end Ali and Carlo were left.. I knew something would happen. They flew to the chairs. They fell... Ali kicked Carlo in the head. Haha. Funny..


Too much information given this night.

Post a Comment