brighter than sunshine
I MISS YOU SUMMER
Monday, October 20, 2008



I forgot to do something :) HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Hill-Hill( Chad Michael Murray, Lucas Scott, Dan Scott, One tree Hill, etc. ) I hope you enjoyed your day. I'm older than you, always. I'm taller too :) I don't know what to write :) Love you always. Thanks for everything.





I miss you summer. I miss the sun I miss the heat. I hate the cold. I hate the rain. I hate the wetness. But it's okay if you bring snow :) JUST as long as it doesn't rain the next day. You know what else I hate? School. Projects. Tests.
This week:
-science quiz
-beep test
-french quiz
-math test
-socials post card
-english project

You know what? I haven't even started my english project. Yeah that's right it's due tomorrow. Okay that's over exaggerating. I did some. Just not a good copy. BUT I haven't started on my socials thing. Wow. I hate school. Busy the whole weekend busy the week before. No more please! I can't wait to go to the philippines. No school, no cold weather. More SUN SUN SUN and taho ;) HAHAH :P

Post a Comment