I Hate This Week
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
I hate hate hate x687 this week. I get sick, too much homework ( SOCIALS, last minute! ), okay that's it. Two more days 'till I can sleep in ♥. Uggh I am NOT anticipating tomorrow's practice and work on Friday. I'm gonna die on Friday. I don't think I can stay in there for 6 hours :( . Oh well it's worth it anyways. I am
NOT paying. That was so
useless! We didn't get to use any of her footage, and I could've done the last part........ I'm losing my voice. Charo's jealous. HAHAH kidding. But it hurts! I don't get why you want it :( I hate last minute things. Seriously. Maybe some help? Anyways.. Mathhhhh! Haha yeeeahhh! I didn't fail my quiz! Yes yes yes :) I didn't study too, still managed.. a low mark. BUT IT WASN'T a FAIL and I beat Son. Hahah just kidding Son :P Haha I HATE YOU HALEY!!!! That was not a nice thing to write on the picture you gave me! I'm mad at you! :( :( Hahahah MEANIE. I don't remember what happened. All I know is... I don't like school right now, it's pain. I want to stay home and rest my spinning head. okay, after school Charo and I saw ____ ahah. Went to my place I started "serenading" her ;) Bussed to Ali's. Ali wasn't even there! We only had one hour to practice. So I taught Charo the dance. Ali came, we practiced it..10 minutes later Charo and I left. What a short practice. One more tomorrow! Ugh I need to rest my head. Haha.
Post a Comment