First Pay Check!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Thought I would die at work 'cause I was so tired. But it ended up being really... funny? Hahah. Everyone was fighting to pour the beer. Haha Ali, John, Linda, and I were fighting over the space and John fell to the ground. So rough Ali, so rough. Good enough the stands weren't that busy. I was working with John so he was pouring the beer and the guy was like.. Can you put it in the big pepsi cup? But we couldn't so John tried filling it up as much as he can while I had to talk to the guy. He thought the heart on my name was a FISH :( WELL we got $2.50 tip. Hahaha John was so proud. There weren't much people so we decided to sit around. I was refilling the coffee machine while John cleaned the bowl. He tries putting the water out of the bowl in the ice bin, Hons and I were like " what are you doing!? ". Then John's hand slipped and pepsi went into the coffee bowl thing. STUUUPIIIIIID. He put it where the coffee comes out and he presses the button once. It doesn't work and he pressed it again. Hons and I started complaining saying " It's gonna over flow! What are you doing " Hahah. Geez Ali trying to get beer, huh? There was this drunk guy that started taking popcorn out of the bag that he didn't pay for.... and he refused to pay. Wooow. When we closed up the stand, we all ate the excess food :P. Haha John " I gain about.. 10 pounds whenever I work here. I'm gonna start breaking out". Retaard. Hons was so quiet. Haha. Work was pretty much a laugh fest.
I got my first pay check :)
Post a Comment