brighter than sunshine
WALKATHON
Friday, September 26, 2008
Too lazy to blog... but since there's nothing to do.. I'll sum it up. Kinda.
Pictures in the morning, walkathon assembly, SUPPOSED TO WALK WITH: Charo, Noelle, Hillary, Nicole, and Ashley. BUT NO, Ash, Camille, and me got left behind. :( MORE pictures, walked walked walked, ran through sprinklers w/ Cristina and Katrina R. Stop farting you guys ;) HAH you should've seen Ronald walking over the bridge. Walked walked walked. Met a new friend, Mark :) HAHAH. Mark and I walked faster since Ash and Camille were walking SLOW. Hah kidding you guys. Got back to school, line up for food was sooo long. Ended up budging after what 5 hours? Hyperbole right there. Haha I juust wanted to say that word. Bussed to mcdonalds w/ Ash, Noelle, and Charo. MS JAY! Bought Mel food and went to her place. The dog was so scary. It jumped on people, it was almost as tall as Charo! Walked dog to park, pictures. I'M SO PRO. Played piano ( well Mel and Ash did ). AND I PLAYED A WHOLE NEW WORLD with assistance :) Left, walked to library w/ Ash. Hahahhaha "neighbaaaaahood". WEIRDO ♥. We took around.. 40 min looking for books HAHA :$ Bussed home. The end.

/Don't scratch or pinch me "accidentally". Do it again I'll kick you down.

Post a Comment