brighter than sunshine
Not a Weakness
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
You know we're all proud of you for hanging in there and not breaking down. THIS IS SO CHEESY, but we admire you for being strong like that. But you know it's also healthy to cry once in a while. It's better to let it out than to keep it bottled in, right? Like my text. You're strong, we all know that. Crying isn't always a sign of weakness. It's not bad to show emotion sometimes, you know. You don't need to prove a point that's already been proven. You're strong, no doubt about that. But remember.. crying isn't always a sign of weakness. We're all here for you ♥

ANYWAYS,
The further I go, the closer I get back to you
I say I moved on, 'till I'm reminded of you
can somebody help me
help me get out of this circle
get out of this circle?

Post a Comment