Heart ain't a brain
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Heart ain't a brain but I'm thinkin' that I still. ..Got to school, talked to Hillary and Charo about
stuff Haha. Anyways, HOMEROOM! Hahahahah FUNNY. I was doing this face 'cause I had to do something and Noelle was just staring at me. Math.. I was supposed to sit with Desiree but noooo I have to sit with Tim and Ronald and Aaron are in front of me. Wow Ronald, do you have to look? Hahah. Wooow we have homework.. I wonder what the school year will be like :\ English, sat with Melissa, Joyce, and the new girl Rachelle. We had to do this communication thing where you have to look at the person in the eyes when they're talking to you and then we had to present it. Oh gosh Mel your story was sooo long I couldn't remember it all. HAHA but I remember the part where you got
DARK-ER. Lunch with them. I'm gonna remember your/mine/our combo from last year! and I'll take your new locker! :) French with N'ellski! Hahah we kept laughing for no reason. WOW Peter is so sensitive........ Hahah Sorry :) Wow we had to do so much writing, but i finished it 8)SOCIALS, I was sat with Charo and Joyce, but noo we had to have seating arrangements. She seems nice and all, but she's kinda freaky. Haha well only when she's too close. Afterschool talked to Sheryl, Hill, and Ese about STUFF. Bussed home w/ Hill.
CAMPING TOMORROW til SUNDAAAAAAAY !Haha what a belated trip!
Post a Comment