brighter than sunshine
Better In Time
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
It'll all get better in time.
Even though I really love you, I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve to.


Got to school and went to Starbucks with Hillary, Charo, and Noelle. Did my "pamaypay dance" to Noelle ;) Just talked in OUR hallway. Haha grade 10's practically own that hallway. Looked around for someone who'd lend me a black binder for choir. Nobody had any! Thanks for trying with a green binder, Aaron. And thanks Stef.. it's okay. Haha. AND THANK YOU MONICA, I found one! Wooo! OH NO! I was saying people's names that I didn't know and I said this one guys name and I looked around and he was just looking at me! I FEEL SO BAD:( Got scared to go to Choir, but THIS class was okay. BUt there are so many more to come. Sat with Charo and some gr10's and 12's :S Hahah. Science w/ Ese. Woaah, Ms/ Mrs? Chan turns so red. We had to sit alphabetically. But I'm still near Ese. So I sit in front of Son and Ese, Rizalyn is beside me, and Tim and an exchange student Rachelle sits behind me. We had to do this clock thing and pick people, blahblahblah. Got so messed up. You know we have HOMEWORK already. Break, wow Ese. Just wow... Hahha. Religion, sat with Ash and Hill. CHOO CHOO TRAIN ;) ;) ate lunch in the hallway. GYM, wow so crowded in one small room. everyone changing in it. We got a talk from the teachers. Magno bothering people, hahaha. WOOW. "Does sex count as physical activity" WOOOOOW MAGNO! Assembly, pretty good. WAY better than last year. Afterschool, kept going back and forth to my locker and out :) SORRY HILL :)



Don't try to make things up. I won't get stuck in your bundle of lies. Look at what you said , you have no common sense. But who does these days.. Know your facts before you state them.

Post a Comment