brighter than sunshine
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Bad Habit

Have you ever loved somebody
So much that you was just to blind to see
Past, all of the pain they was causin' you
Ladies do you feel me
Have you ever loved somebody
So much that you went against the right things that you should do
Then it's time to make a change
So I,
I told myself that I would make some changes
But the more I change there's one thing that remains the same
I can't seem to shake ya
You seem to really have a hold on me
This can't go on now
I gotta move on now
It's not the fact that I don't love you no more
But I gotta break this bad habit
Can't take this bad habit no more
---------------------
Got to school. Waited for Charo so we could go outside to see someone;) :). We walked to that furniture store and tried to be.. "ostentatious". We stayed there for a bit so it didn't seem obvious we only went out to see someone :) I SAW THAT SOMEONE :) Hahah. Wooow. Blaaackjaack...et :) Went back inside.. Grabbed Ash and we ran outside to pass by something ahahah. Played intense slap jack with Charo. Hahah "good moring sir". Played tongits. French first block. N'ellski drew faces on our fingers again. Hahah. Socials, I didn't even raise my hand :) BREAK, ran, kinda, to the cafe with Charo. Math, did other half of english dialogue. WOOOOOW RONALD IS SO ANNOYING! Omg it's not even funny! Hahah okay, maybe it is. Aaron kept leaning on his chair and moving our table. I think Tim pulled the desk once? Well the table kept moving, and Aaron kept pulling it back to him.. and I.. "accidentally" pulled the table, and he almost fell. SORRY... Hahaha and he blamed Tim. Wow, this is gonna be a really long year for math.. Haha. Lunch,WOW.. I was almost at the door to the main building and Tim practically runs past me , to his locker. I don't take that long okay! Sheesh! Ate on the floor, as usual.. Ran to MRC with Mel to finish our scripts.. half way we find out the stupid printer is not working! HAHA there was a bug near the window and Joyce started freaking out. English, practiced our scripts. Presented our scripts. Wow everyone has the line, "are you questioning me". I think ours was the longest. Yes, it was. It felt really long.. :\ After, we discussed the new rules.. boring. Haha.

PS. Shut up Mel, the board doesn't mean anything!
PPS. Charo, don't forget our "plan" TOMORROW :)

Post a Comment