brighter than sunshine
rain go away
Friday, August 1, 2008
I seriously can't sleep with the rain dropping like this. It's so loud. It's like walking in a quiet church, with a marble floor, on heels. Rain hasn't bothered me this much in so long. I don't mind rain when it's NOT summer. Summer, at night time plus the rain is crucial. Summer nights, nothing to do equals watching TV or reading or TRYING to sleep. But how can someone sleep with the rain drops falling like golf balls. Plus the cold in SUMMER? Isn't the cold cold weather supposed to be anticipated in Fall or Winter? It's friggen Summer for goodness sakes. Rain like this on a school night won't be that bad because I'm fast asleep, but now I'm wide awake. I did fall asleep but WOW the tapping of the rain was so hard it woke me up. Please, rain go away. I had to put up with you from September to JUNE, please no one wants you right now.

Since I can't sleep. .. Wow haven't talked to you in so long. If it were a couple months ago, I would've been relieved, happy even. But I'm not. It's like I'm talking to any other person. Feels like a casual conversation you have with someone when you bump into them at the mall or something. No meaning, just talking for the heck of talking. So maybe it is gone. Finally. I had that question at the back of my head for so long, now the answer is clear. But in the very back deep deep deep down, there's still that question. .. that will remain nameless. You know when you bury something into dirt? It slowly dissolves? That's the explanation for this. The perfect explanation. It's slowly dissolving. After burying them, they've finally started to dissolve and there's no way to get it back to the form before the burial. And if I do so decide to dig it up again, I won't have the full form of what I had before I buried it. Just the bits and pieces. Just what's left of it. Just rot. Or maybe they're still some good parts. But the wasted time it had in the dirt can't be regained.

Post a Comment