just like a tattoo , i'll always have you
Sunday, August 17, 2008
SATURDAY: Splashdown. SAW A ROBERT PATTINSON LOOK-A-LIKE! :)
...but obviously R.pattinson looks better, duh.
SAW A JACOB LOOK-A-LIKE too :) HAHA :)
..and another person that looks.. oh damn :)
BTW NF.L :)
SUNDAY:Woke up at 6am. Went to Trout lake at 7 and Ali came. We stayed there 'till everyone else came. So many flies, btw. I serenaded her. (8) Ali, oh Ali, she likes stranger from tswwassen, who likes my Robert Pattinson, I'm so good a rhymes, it gets better everytime, I'm so pro.. I'm gonna go commando. Then Charo came and so did Ash. We wrapped prizes as stuff. Wow, I'm so lazy to blog right now... Let me try to remember what happened.. Er.. Uh.. played games with the kids, the look alike, volleyball, rolling on the grass trying to get the ball, ball getting stuck in trees, cake, pinata, pabitin, Simon says, park, sand, etc.
PS. How can people be so RACIST? There was this lady that came up to us asking for a table. We said we couldn't. She kept arguing. When she didn't get what she wanted.. She started swearing and telling us to go back to our country. Excuse me. I have just as much right to live here as you do. Do you want me to go back to the States and report you? What's the point, you're all white anyways. BUt when she said that. That triggered everything even more. Ate Sheila got so PISSED. She was like, " I have just as much right as you do in this country". And my kuya was like.. Why do you have to swear there are kids here blah blah blah. That's what you get biatch. Don't tell us to go back to our country. Why don't you go back to your kitchen and eat more of what you eat .. you couldnt even fit in our table anyways.
Post a Comment