brighter than sunshine
bad trip :(
Friday, August 22, 2008
LAST FRIGGEN DAY WORKING AT THE AQUARIUM... and you're not there. Bad trip. Bad bad baad baaaaad trip.................Sucks sucks sucks. That was the only time I stayed up at the surface and not there. Bada bing bada boom :( Sad sad sad :( UGH I hate you Ali. You made me so paranoid.. "[insertnamehere] likes you! Did you see the way he looks at you".. You know what.. go away! Haha YOU LIKE HIM ;) Phil scared me and I almost dropped the time stopper in the water. He asked me if I didn't like the sun 'cause I was hiding under the huge umbrella.. I was like "no, I don't wanna get dark-er". Then he said.. "Yeah I know what you mean, look." * and he lifts the sleeve of his shirt up showing me.. and I was thinking in my mind.. ARE YOU FRIGGEN FLEXING? HAHAHA funnnnnnnny :) Frig he fed Aurora sooo close to me. She could've spat on me. :( ANYWAYS.. Woow Gary said he'd only be out for awhile.. turns out awhile means my whole shift so I stayed out in the sun for 4 hours. Without Sunscreen. Daamn you! *shakes fists up*. Haha just kidding.. This has got to be the most boring-est days. 'Cause respirations were only done ever hour.. So I had nothing to do but watch if the baby gets stuck in animal care. Why would it get stuck, sheeeeeesh. But whatever. Atleast I didn't have to go up and down the stairs every 30 minutes. After Qila's session Gary told us he was done through the radio. I was like thanks.. and I passed it to Ali and she said " thaaaaaank youu". He was like.. " you're weeeelcome". Haha wow you two ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) ;) HAHA. Bought ice cream with Ali and Charo after our shift and went around downtown. We ate these crepe things. OH BLOODY HELL.;) There was this really really hott guy. Haha Charo! Charo and I couldn't finish our crepes so I asked this worker if I could get this to go. While I was saying it, the hot guy was leaning into our convo. I had to look away so I didn't meet his glare. Haha frig :$ Geez Charo, warning next time! Hahah.

STATES w/ Ali tomorrow?

Post a Comment