out of sigh, out of mind
Saturday, July 19, 2008
WEDNESDAY
Went to downtown with Ali. Oh wow it is SO hard to find an ice cream shop! So we relocated to metro.. and I still didn't buy ice cream :(
FRIDAY
Work with Charo and Ali. Wow they hid behind the kitchen thing.. Tsk thought I wouldn't see you guys.. nice try. HAH:) Bussed to the Aquarium walked around and went to our shift. Oh damn the guy.. <3 Haha :$ :$ :$ Now my grandpa is here. And I'm forced to sleep on the floor since Ate Dulce and Ate Janelle are sleeping on my bed. This is really uncomfortable. But before that we went to Richmond sushi. And before that.. Ate Janelle and Ate Dulce were telling me about their embarrassing moments and those "crushing" days. HAHA. FUNNY. K so I'm gonna call it quits. I need to find a way to sleep.
Post a Comment