brighter than sunshine
London Drugs, you suck :( :(
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
JUNE 29:
Went to mass and ended up eating out with the family + Ali's family. Then Kuya Ken picke Ali and I up to go swimming somewhere near or in Stanley Park. Holy crap it was soooo hott x687. Swam around for a bit, more like stood around and sat around. I'm so proud I didn't get my hair wet the whole time :) Well except for the bottom part anyways.

JUNE 30:
I didn't get to sleep 'till lik 5am for some reason. Kuya Ken and Ate Janelle came over to pick KC up, and we ended up going to London Drugs and I ended up sleeping over. SOOO HOTT in their place. I won't last this summer. I'm gonna melt :(

JULY 1:
I WENT TO FRIGGEN LONDON DRUGS TO GET THE POPSTAR MAGAZINE WITH THE EXCLUSIVE ABOUT TWILIGHT BUT IT WANSN'T THERE! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Post a Comment