I'm not Luna but I sure can Lovegood. OH DAMN 8)
Friday, July 25, 2008
Ali and Charo came over. Ali was panicking 'cause she thought we were gonna be late for our shift. Our shift starts at 11:15 and it was only 9:20. WOW. Haha. OH got my baby baack (L) missed you Eclipse :) HAHA. When we got to the aquarium we actually went around. The place before the tropic place is SCARY! Aw the dolphins (L). Ew sharks. TURTLES :) Ew worms. Ew big scary fish. BUTTERFLIES :) . So I've seen 6 butterflies in my entire life now. HAHA :) Then went to our shift. Wow the baby got so biiiggggg. That was the worst shift ever. So boring. 5 more and we're done for good! Aw I'm gonna miss you baby beluga :(
OH GEEZ. When Charo and I were almost at Knight and Kingsway there was this HUGE moth right beside me. I started freaking out of course. It went in my bag. AH. But it went out right after. STILL! Gr.
PS. Charo we gotta make those videos!
-burn
-this is me
-that hillary duff song
- AND MORE . Hahah.
PPS. I hate you Ali, you have to come tomorrow.
Post a Comment