brighter than sunshine
I'm Done
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
So I went swimming on Saturday and today ( well yesterday which was a couple hours ago [MONDAY] ). My eyes are so tired right now.. But I can't sleep. Anyways, wow.. In the pool today there was this really bitchy lifeguard. She was old and bitchy. She was screaming at everyone in the diving place. Then Ate Janelle's bro Gab or whatever jumped too close to Kuya Ken and she started yelling at him. Then my kuya started yelling at her. HAHA he was like "you don't have to be so bitchy to everyone" everyone there was staring and when they stopped fighting they started laughing with my kuya and saying stuff like "finally". Okay anyways now I'm bored.. There is nothing to do at this time. But I do have something to say.. I'm Done. I'm done now. No more. I swore I wouldn't after the last now I'm keeping my word. I'm done.

Post a Comment