Beautiful disaster
Friday, July 11, 2008
Yesterday we went swimming at some Commonwealth place. The first time we got there swimming didn't start 'till 1pm so we drove to another one. That one ended in 30 min. So we ended up swimming in the same place we started. Got slurpees after and watched stuff on the laptop. Holy Crap. I watched part of that Strangers movie.. WOW, I'm such a scardy cat:$ Anyways.. That was what we did... haha then went to get bubble tea with MJ and some other people. I don't remember their names :S We played signal and stuff.. woo me and that Christina girl were in like 2nd or 3rd place. Oh daaamn. Btw 6 of us had to stuff into a small 4 seater. WOW, so squishy. Went back to MJ's. When his cousin fell asleep MJ kept farting on his face and he put gum, cards, and cream on his face. Hahah. K slept at like 4? Woke up at 11. Watched and stuff. Did laundry. Taught MJ how to do laundry. Haha funny, he was so amazed. They drove me to the ferry and I met this really nice girl. Haha, yeep. Now I'm baack wooo :)
----------
I'm longing for love and the logical
But he's only happy hysterical
I'm waiting for some kind of miracle
Oh 'cause I don't know
I don't know what he's after
But he’s so beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster
Post a Comment