brighter than sunshine
Are you a library card? 'Cause I'm checking you out 8)
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Okay.. so here's another day of Denise in Victoria.. Wow, it's so hot. Wait, let me rephrase that.. It's TOO hot. I'm seriously gonna melt here. I love the sun, but I hate the heat that comes with it! Well, heat is good.. BUT this is like.. Microwave oven hot. No like soup hot. Really really hot and new soup. It's too hot. I'm gonna melt. ANYWAYS, today we went to chinatown or whatever and bought some bubbletea. Mmm. Actually, it wasn't MM. I was more like.. ehh.. It was soo watery. It tasted like water with sweet pearls. Anyways, then went to some elk lake place. WOW so hot there too! I didn't even swim, making it even hotter. I seriously got darker. I think I'm as dark as Melissa now! OMG THAT IS SO DARK! OH NO, I NEED WHITENING LOTION, RIGHT NOW. ASAP. I was doing a sandcastle with Mj, Lara, and James. I went into the water and MJ, Lara, and James friggen splashed me with water! I was wearing capri jeans, come on! After we went to Ate Angel's. We ate and stuff.. WOW she has this wig that all the guys were trying on. Wow, so manly you guys. Then went back home with them since the two kids were sleeping over. MJ started looking at pick up lines then we all started doing it. HAHA, and I experimented them on Melissa. HAHA SORRY :) Now Mj and I are trying to pull an all nighter. I know I'll pass out soon.. And this is SO not my idea. I want to sleep! He said he'd fart on my face if I fell asleep, oh gosh. K so byee..

Post a Comment