(8) i need to find you, i gotta find you
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Met up with Charo at the skytrain station. We went to go shop at Urban Behavior. She said she wouldn't get anything, but she did. TSK told you Charo.. Hahha. Went to the disney store. HAHA WOW, we are or might get these backpacks for school with tinkerbell and sleeping beauty. Hah I feel like a little kid now. HAHA :$ :$ :$ Went around some more and went to Mariposa. We tried on dresses. Charo looked like a present and I looked like some girl that was gonna go for communion. WOW. The next dresses we tried on looked pretty okay. Well the one Charo wore looked good, the one I wore.. eh. I tried on the third dress when I heard Charo panic. She couldn't take her dress off! Haha I was thinking, "how can you slip it on and not take it off". We got off. Then when I was taking mine off I started to freak out. I couldn't take it out either! Haha she came to my changing room and helped me take it out. Seriously that is really weird. haha how can a dress slip on you perfectly.. and when you try to slip it off it takes the power of two to take them off? Blah blah blah. We ate at mcdonalds. Wow, there are a lot of people that stare at you there. I left for awhile to get bubbletea. That's when I saw this guy. Haha oh damn. He was near me and dropped something and threw it in the garbage can near me. I walked past him and went to the bubbletea place near Superstore. After I paid, I looked in my wallet then looked to my side, he was RIGHT there. Haha funny. Whatever. Then Charo and I walked around some more in search for someone :)
(8) i need to find you, i gotta find youuuuu(8). We went home after since I had some business to do. Hahah. Aww too bad Charo we didn't see your him and my him :( Hahah. Next time.
------
I'm tired of you popping into my head every once in awhile. I'm tired of this on and off feeling. I hate it. It's either the memory stays or it goes. It stays, just popping in and out in and out. Or it goes, forgetting the happiness. Also leaving the weariness whenever the memory comes back. I don't have any thing against you. Not anymore anyways. But it's better to leave it to this and not try and hope for something else. Because nothing will come. Noting else. This is the farthest it can get. It ended for a reason. It won't continue. Life isn't like the movies. Movies just make you wish they happen. But what happens in the end of movies? They live happily ever after. Okay. For now anyways. But what happens a couple months later. They sure don't mention that in the movies. Why don't they just make a script that not only relates to the good part of life but also includes the bad times. Not everything ends happily ever after.
Post a Comment