(8) I can still remember yesterday
Monday, July 21, 2008
Two mornings ago, Kuya Ken, Ate Janelle, Kuya Chris, and Ate Dulce were all in my room. We all just woke up and they decided to "reminisce". Haha aw their stories are so cute. Then we went to some party at my Tita's. They also "reminisced". Oh damn you should've heard how all those married couples met. aw, so cute :)
This morning when after we all ( all those people above and the others) woke up we decided to go to splashdown. It was soo hot there. Ate BJean and I went on the black hole 3 times. Haaha you should've heard us screaming :$ NO you should've heard my kuya ken screaming. HAHAHA, we all thought it was Ate Janelle. HAHHA. Then Kuya TJ, Ate Katya, and that Kevin or Mel or whatever his name is came. Kuya Ken, Kuya TJ, that Mel or Kevin guy ( sorry I haven't really cleared that up.. ) and I went on that river run thing. Hahha funny. I kept falling off the tube and we were all grabbing each other. The 2nd last time we went, at the very end before the drop to the pool we got off the tubes and knelled on the tube. Hahah frig I fell off and I got scratched real bad by the tube thing. We got a warning.. Haha. The last one.. We tried clogging the slide so we all stayed in one spot and waited for it to be clogged. haha funny. And when we were going down each drop we all grabbed each other so we all went together. At the very last drop there were about 15-20 of us in the ledge. We were all trying to grab onto each other but we failed. Haha. Pretty good day, I got so dark :$ :(
Post a Comment