brighter than sunshine
Summer summer summer!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
k so far, I got a volunteering job thing w/ Charo and Ali. Hah we're gonna see those belugas♥ and other animals in there. Wait, we can right? After our shift can we like look around the aquarium? Anywaays, next on the list:
1. jobish
2. states
3. victoria
4. edmonton
5. disney land?!
I don't anymore, I promise. Promises are meant to be broken. No not this one. I promise I don't and I won't. Not anymore. I don't need it anymore. It's useless.
Ughhhhh! What the fudge.. Do you think it's gonna be that easy? It's not. Just like nothing happened, it isn't gonna be like that. Not for me, no way.

&& went to my dentist w/ Charo. Wooooow, this lady took a picture of us with her blackberry:S Waited for an hour for NOTHING. I don't have to wear my retainers all the time now :)Bussed back.. saw these amazing guys OH DAMN ♥ Haha, sooooo cute ;) :)

Post a Comment