brighter than sunshine
So Hard To Say Goodbye
Friday, June 6, 2008
Hah, like my song Charo?

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL YOU GUYS! Aw no more annoying people. No more drama. No more ...ahem. No more HOMEWORK! NO MORE STUDYING. Wait, erase. We still have finals.. BUT WHATEVER :) After the assembly, said bye to everyone and went to my place w/ Charo. I WON IN TONGITS. 3 games with rounds out of SEVEN Charo! WOOO, I'm so pro 8) We watched movies, played cards, ate, etc............... SCARED CHARO.. she seemed scared. HAHA :)
Okay, now I don't know. This is craazzyyy. I don't get it. I do, but I don't? I don't want to. It's wrong. It seems like it's the kind of thing that only happens once in a blue moon. Haha, ew. And uh.. when hell freezes over, TWICE. So how can I? This is soo gaaaay. I need what I need, I want what I want. But I can't tell the diffrence between the two.. I had to try and not talk about it today, but it always seems to come up. Uggghhh get out of my head, get out, get out, get out! You don't belong in it, so go away. BTW I have a new theory...... If there's even a SMALL teeny possibility that we could, I wouldn't take it. It's called the past, 'cause I'm getting past. I don't have regrets, I learn from my mistakes.
I need to study....
I'm scared for Science and Math, oh God, please let the days go fast. Get it over with!
WTH this is sooo gay. I'm soo confused! I can't make up my mind. Watch I'm gonna blow up anytime soon. It stings a bit.

Post a Comment