brighter than sunshine
SCHOOL'S ALMOST DONE
Tuesday, June 3, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARO/ princess aurora(sp?)/ MRS.MOSELEY/TERRIFIC TWO!/ WIZZLE

Haappyy Birthday loser! Hope you had a good one.. filled with.. Idk.. goodness? I don't wanna make this cheesy.. But.. Uh. How do you make a birthday greeting without it sounding cheesy? Whatever, who cares. Just for you. So happy birthday, hope you got everything you wished for and more! Uh.. Hope you have many more. Yep, I think that's how birthday cards work. ALSO ALSO ALSO, hope you get taller.. (Which in NOT going to happen. You're doomed to be short for the rest of you life:) )

------------------------

K so I was supposed to beat Charo to school today.. but I didn't.. I THOUGHT I DID! I came there and she wasnt there.. I was like WOOO I got here first! Then Warren and Raff were like.. Where's Charo? Happy Birthday Charo, where is she, when is she coming? Then she popped up from a desk. UGH! Hah, got the Special Edition of Eclipse♥ RELIGION/ played cards with Jackee, Des, Rachelle, Yvonne, and Nicole. Played signal( we're so pro.. kinda ), cheat, and slap jack. FRENCH/ Watched Ratatouille or whatever with 3 people from the other class since it was just them left. Read New Moon, again :) ENGLISH read and watched magic tricks on the screen or whatever. Haha soo.. magical? LUNCH ate at the hall w/ melissa, charo, kayla, and jesse. TRIED TO TELL MELISSA TO SAY SOMETHING TO ME, and she did! WOOOO :) MATH we just.. watched Simpsons, got candy and got some help with the soh cah toa thing. I GET IT NOW 8) AFTERSCHOOL jpm meeting/party.

PS. Hillary you have to come!
PPS. I DON'T LIKE.. :)


Post a Comment