brighter than sunshine
out of sight, out of mind
Monday, June 9, 2008
So I guess the saying is true.. Once it's out of sight, it's out of your mind. But in my case I still see you, but it's not the same sight as before. And all along, I thought 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder'. Maybe it is true for some cases, but not this one. Completely over the topic. You're long gone. Just a small memory from way back when.

So anyways, got to the math tutorial late, went to eat sushi w/ ash and ese, bussed back to school, had a talk about sizes and had some eavesdropper, late for science tutorial, raining bullets outside, pics w/ashley x6762. PS science wasn't the same.. :(
Hah, try to read between that last sentence, i bet you can't get what I mean :)

COME ALREADY:
-Friday, end of EXAMS, SCHOOL!
-oregon trip
-victoria june29-july1?

Post a Comment