LIFE'S A HIGHWAY...
Friday, June 13, 2008
YES, school is OFFICIALLY OVER.. WOOOO. Summer, summer, summer HERE I COME :)Frig the english exam was so... LONG LONG LONG. I'm screwed :( After the exam. WOAH, that was SOOO close. BTW, sorry Brandon. You're fault you were making fun of me. K so he was making fun of me right? So OBVIOUSLY I'd strike back, I was like, "What waht did you say? I didn't hear you..... maybe I need to stoop down to your level/height" HAHA :) Walked around.. and ate at some chinese restaurant w/ Melissa, Charo, Hillary, Noelle, Joyce, and Nicole. After I payed, the lady was like yeah 5.25 without tip. I was like okay. and she explained to me again, I was like OKAY. Sheesh I don't wanna give you a damn tip.Went to Hillary's place and got ready to have a water fight. HAHA FRIG, the dogs kept bugging me and Melissa. Yes, we're scared, deal with it. Melissa and I went to the washroom, and we were running away from the dogs so we got oout of the house using the front door. Then we ran away from Hillary, Noelle, Charo, and Joyce. Me and Melissa were hiding behind bushes and cars, Noelle didn't see us :) We went through the back alley and Noelle and Hillary saw us, they were gonna gang up on us, but we caught them.. UNFORTUNEATLY...................melissa and I didn't have guns so we ran away. Charo and Noelle charged after us with the guns so me and melissa ran away. We went near the cemetaty! :\ We eventually went back to Hillary's backyard and got drenched. After drenching each other we dried off. "Dry Me" :) Got changed, sang karaoke, watched 27 dresses.. kinda/ played a dating game. DAMN I SUCK :( Went to the park, the end.
PS/ AQUARIUM job w/ Charo this summer?
Post a Comment